Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Back from being lost.

Just had a little miss muffet moment - and I did not like it. Sitting here at the computer trying to figure out how to access my blog - a very big, big enough to count the legs, spider is crawling towards me over my day timer book. YUK YUK YUK! Yes I killed it and I'm watching for any friends he may have following him.

I had some trouble finding my way back into my blog account...but I did it!

These are such troubling times. It is hard not to spend a good chunk of everyday just being scared; not just for yourself, but for people you work with, your friends and family and people you don't know but hear about it. It is hard to know what to do about anything because it seems like everything and something is changing everyday....and so far, not so much for the good.

I guess the best most first thing I can do is keep my heart and eyes open, take care of myself and be there to take care of someone else. Fall is a time of slowing down, shedding and moving towards rest and renewal in anticipation of spring.

Wishing everyone reading has a glorious fall and blessings everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment