Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weighting and Watching.

A not so great last couple days. Feeling fat....because I am fat. I'm not whining, I weigh 215 lbs. and it feels like about 250 lbs. This is the time that you feel like you don' now where to start. Seems like a walk a day is not gonna make a dent. You go grocery shopping and everything looks like the enemy. I sit down after work and watch a little TV and unwind. Then dinner is ready - 7 or 8 p.m. with a glass of wine and then more sitting and later maybe some ice cream. Then it is off to bed. No sex. Not sleeping well or through the night.

So a little room for improvement? Well hell ya. So what is my breaking hit bottom point? 250 lbs, 300 lbs. and why do I not think I am worth it? I know I will live better, maybe longer if I loose 60 lbs.. The big question - why don't I make the effort, the sacrifice?

Gotta talk to myself and rally up. Anyone out there with me?

1 comment:

  1. Hi...Diane Kupka here. Interesting blog you have going here. I would like to share a few things just between us girls...I got up to 203 lbs and hated myself. I've gotten down to 182 and am still working hard at it. Is it difficult?...ugh, it's terribly hard. The best thing I found is to come home from work...put on the work out clothes and have at it. I have arthritis in both my knees so the gym is pretty much out. I do a 2 mile power walk and some pilates. I'm not on a miracle diet...just watch portions and make sure and try and eat 5 small meals a day. You have to do it for yourself...no one else. It's good to have support when the going gets tough. I have a friend that lost 160 lbs and looks fabulous. She helps me when I feel weak. My goal is another 35-40. You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete